– I use a poly spandex material for the ear and head straps. I have found these to be the most comfortable material that does not hurt the back of your ears.
-The cotton fabric has been pre-washed in hot water and dried on high with dryer balls to reduce shrinkage.
– All masks come with a filter pocket and cord channels to allow replacement of worn ear/head straps.
– Do not microwave the masks. If you must, you can iron the masks on low heat.
– To wash, please use a lingerie bag to prevent elastic/straps from being tangled.
– Everything I make comes from my smoke-free, pet-free home.