- 12 oz of Conifer bath salt which contains a mix of nourishing salts, Balsam Fir needle, pine and eucalyptus essential oil
- 8 oz gingerbread sugar scrub: The sugar provides gentle exfoliation for the entire body while coconut and sweet almond oil nourish the skin so no lotion is needed when stepping out of the shower. Ground ginger and cinnamon as well as clove and cinnamon leaf essential oils not only provide a wonderful aroma in the shower but also nourish your skin
- 4 oz minty (foot) salt scrub, great for the rougher skin patches like feet and elbows
- 1 oz woodsy Frankincense body oil contains Frankincense, Balsam Fir needle and pine essential oils in sweet almond oil for extra hydration and care on dry skin
- 4 oz festive tree spray contains Balsam Fir needle, pine and Frankincense essential oils in water and a little alcohol for better mixing. Shake well before each use because oils will still separate.
- a Holiday spice red votive candle
- two tea bags to enjoy a relaxing time out (flavors may vary)
* While all ingredients are natural and generally very safe, please always carefully smell the essential oils and check a small area of your skin for reactions first. Also
remember that the oils will be slippery so please use caution,
especially when using in the shower, stepping carefully and wipe out tub for
the next use.
Coconut oil transitions from a solid to fluid state in the 70s. You may want
to keep it in a warmer place like the shower before using as it will get really
hard in cold temperatures and may be more difficult to use.
If you’d like to substitute any of the products for a different scent, please contact me at the time of order.
Appearances may slightly vary as all body care products are made fresh in small batches and supplies currently require variations in lid color etc.
Thank you for your understanding!