The Holiday version contains:
- 12 oz of Conifer bath salt which contains a mix of nourishing salts, Balsam Fir needle, pine and eucalyptus essential oil
- 4 oz minty (foot) salt scrub, great for the rougher skin patches like feet and elbows
- 1 oz woodsy Frankincense body oil contains Frankincense, Balsam Fir needle and pine essential oils in sweet almond oil for extra hydration and care on dry skin
- pumice stone to scrub dead skin off your heels and feet
- fuzzy warm socks to keep your feet warm and help soak in the oils after your treatment
- a little chocolate treat
- a fun little emery board to file your nails
The Lavender box contains:
- 12 oz Relaxing Lavender Bath Salt contains a mix of Epsom salt, sea salt, Dead Sea salt with lavender essential oil. Lavendula angustifolia essential oil is deeply relaxing, nourishing to
any skin type, reduces pain, swelling and scar formation. It has antibacterial
and anti-inflammatory properties and reduces fear and anxiety.
- 4 oz Lavender Flower Salt Scrub in reusable glass jar. This
scrub is made with a mixture of Epsom salt, sea salt, Dead Sea salt
providing not only a great texture for exfoliation but also helps to
re-hydrate the skin, eliminate toxins and replenish minerals. The
coconut oil is quickly absorbed into the dry skin and really helps
soften the rough patches quickly. Lavender flowers and essential oil are soothing to skin and soul.
- 1 oz Lavender and Tea Tree essential oils in grapeseed oil is very nourishing and
soothing to any skin type. Both lavender and tea tree oil are
antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, soothing most skin irritations and
infections. However, any oil should be tested for reactions on a small
area first. Lavender also helps to reduce pain, swelling and scar
While all ingredients are natural and generally very safe, please always carefully smell the essential oils and check a small area of your skin for reactions first. Also remember that the oils will be slippery so please use caution, especially when using in the shower, stepping carefully and wipe out tub for the next use.
Coconut oil transitions from a solid to fluid state in the 70s. You may want to keep it in a warmer place like the shower before using as it will get really hard in cold temperatures and may be more difficult to use.
If you’d like to substitute any of the products for a different scent, please contact me at the time of order.
Appearances may slightly vary as all body care products are made fresh in small batches and supplies currently require variations in lid color etc.
Thank you for your understanding!